Cascade Mfg Co has been a fabricator of light gauge steel roof and floor trusses since 1998. We serve Midwest and Southern markets from locations in Cascade, Iowa and Tyler, Texas.
Cold-Formed Steel Trusses
Cold-formed steel trusses are a viable option when building codes require the use of non-combustible materials. Architects experience design flexibility and structural engineers realize excellent strength-to-weight and seismic properties when using light gauge steel.
TrusSteel™ Cold-formed steel roof and floor trusses are the favorite choice of design professionals and contractors. The unique symmetrical design and closed tube webs provides a product with superior handling characteristics and outstanding span capabilities.
Cold-Formed Steel Wall Panels
Cascade Mfg Co has been producing cold-formed steel wall panels serving Midwest markets since 2009.
A few benefits of prefabricated wall panels:
- Reduce overhead – rather than “man up” for building walls on site, use less labor to erect prefabricated walls.
- Time savings – get on and off the job quicker.
- Improved quality control – wall panels are built indoors; production and quality control remains a constant.
- Control the job tempo – wall panels are built offsite while the concrete is being poured.
- Minimize job waste – wall panels are built to project specific sizes; less material to dispose of or recycle.
- Take on more work – faster project completion allows an opportunity to take on more projects.