Wood trusses allows to efficient framing of residential and light commercial structures.
Cascade Mfg Co offers services in the areas of wood and light gauge steel trusses to assist design and engoneering professionals do their work effectively:
- Preliminary design assistance and budgeting.
- Value engineering recommendations.
- Professionally trained and experienced field representatives.
- 50 years of experience in component design and fabrication resulting in innovative thinking to produces better ways to frame projects.
Light gauge steel trusses offer similar design flexibility as wood trusses but n a non-combustible material. While used primarily in commercial construction applications; there are many benefits to using this material:
- Non-combustible materials often eliminates the need for attic sprinkers.
- Greater on center spacing allows more effective use of other non combustible materials.
- Excellent strength to weight characteristics may reduce load bearing wall and footing sizes.
- 100% recylable material.
Prefabricated wall panels allows for faster erection and completion of construction projects:
- Keep overhead down with less jobsite labor.
- Faster completion means a quicker return on your investment.
- Quality built in a factory environment; not affected by weather.
- Possible LEED credit for utilizing prefabricated componentns.